How did you do?
- What do you put in a toaster?
- A boat has a ladder that has six rungs. Each rung is one foot apart. The bottom rung is one foot from the water. The tide rises at 12 inches every 15 minutes. High tide peaks in one hour. When the tide is at it's highest, how many rungs are underwater?
Answer: None, as the tide rises, so will the boat and therefore the rungs of the ladder will never even get wet let alone go underwater.
- How many gifts, in total, did I receive during the Twelve Days of Christmas according to the song?
Answer: 364, for example, on the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me five gold rings + four calling birds + three french hens + 2 turtle doves + a partridge in a pear tree
- What arithmetic symbol can be placed between 2 and 3 to make a number greater than 2 but less than 3?
Answer: The decimal point (2.3)
- There's a town in Ontario where 5 percent of all people have unlisted phone numbers. If you select 240 names at random from the town's phone directory, on average, how many would of these people would have unlisted phone numbers?
Answer: None, the people with unlisted phone numbers don't appear in the phone book.
- A farmer in California owns a beautiful pear tree from which he supplies fruit to the nearby grocery store. the store owner has called the farmer to see how much fruit is available for him to purchase. The farmer knows that the main trunk has 24 branches. Each branch has 12 boughs and each bough has 6 twigs. Since each twig bears one piece of fruit, how many plums will the farmer be able to sell?
Answer: None, it's a pear tree so he can't sell any plums.
- This sentense contains two mistakes. What are the mistakes?
Answer: First mistake is the word sentense (sentence) and the second mistake is that this sentence contains only one mistake.
- There is a frog stuck in a 60 foot well. How many days will it take the frog to get out if everyday he jumps five feet up, but slides back three feet?
Answer: 29. The last jump was out of the well so he didn't fall back.
- How many f's are there in the following sentence? Finished Files are the result of Years of Scientific study combined with the experience of many years.
Answer: 6 yes there really are. You probably said 3 or possibly 4 but you missing the f's in the word of.
- In Okmulgee, Oklahoma, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
Answer: You need a camera to take a picture of someone or something.
8+ Mensa Potential
6+ Above Average
2+ Below Average
0+ You need some help